By Anand Khanse
Windows 7 Sticky Notes Tips: How to format, back and restore them
The Sticky Notes in Windows 7 are more useful than they ever were and there is a lot more that you can do with it now. If you are a regular Windows 7 sticky notes user, you will find these tips & tricks on how to use, format, backup and restore them quite handy.
This post also tells you how to turn the Sticky Note delete confirmation box, back on, in case you have turned it off earlier.
Here are a few tips to begin with:
1. To open a new Sticky Note, type sticky in start search and hit Enter.
2. To change its size, drag it from its bottom right corner.
3. To change its color, right click the note and then click the color you want.
4. To create a new sticky note, click on the ‘+‘ sign in its top left corner.
5. To close a sticky note, right click on its taskbar icon and select ‘Close window’.
6. To delete a sticky note click on the ‘x‘ mark in its top right corner.
To learn how to backup and restore Stick Notes, turn the Sticky Note delete warning back on – in case you earlier opted out of it, and more, visit The Windows Club.
This excerpt is shared with permission from The Windows Club.
1,856 total views, 1 views today