How to Get PC Matic Technical Support
What kind of technical support is available for PC Matic?
PC Matic offers technical support seven days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. EST. In our 16+ years of business, we have found online and email support to be the most effective and efficient for our consumers.
Does PC Matic support cost me anything?
Absolutely not! Our trained technical support team is available to help you with all of your PC Matic related problems, free of charge!
5 Ways to Contact PC Matic
1. Online support can be accessed directly at www.pcmatic.com/help
2. Direct support requests can be sent to [email protected]
3. A link to our support page can be found on www.pcmatic.com/consumer by clicking “Support” followed by “Customer Service”.
4. A link to our support page can also be found within the PC Matic application.
5. You can also submit a product question through our Forums.
How do I submit a request for assistance for my PC Matic software?
- Go to www.pcmatic.com/help to begin.
- You will then be prompted to answer questions based upon your assistance needs, as seen below.
- If you are still in need of technical assistance, select Technical Support, and choose the category that relates to your problem.
- If you do not see the specific issue that solves your problem, select “My Issue is Not Here!” at the bottom.
- Log in with your PC Matic account, or select Non-Account Support.
- Fill out the support form and submit. You will receive a confirmation email from [email protected] upon completion.
To access the full PC Matic User Guide, click here.
PC Matic is America’s top antivirus protection software offering the best cyber-defense against malware, ransomware, trojans, worms and polymorphous viruses. Lastly, read more about the cybersecurity support you can get online.
7,266 total views, 2 views today