PC Pitstop, the maker of PC Matic, has been in business for 20 years. In those 20 years, we have found online support to be the most effective and efficient for our users. That being said, we do not offer phone-based support. If someone calls claiming to be from PC Matic, they’re likely trying to scam you. After all, they are falsely portraying a legitimate company, so their intentions cannot be great.
If you find yourself in need of technical support, you may submit a helpdesk ticket by following these instructions:
How do I submit a request for assistance for my PC Matic software?
- Go to www.pcmatic.com/help, or access our support page via www.pcmatic.com or www.pcpitstop.com
- You will need to click on “Technical Support” then answer what kind of support you’re requesting.
- You will then be prompted to answer questions based upon your assistance needs.
- If you have not found your question within the list of provided options, you may click on on “My Issue Is Not Here”, as seen below:
- If you are still in need of technical assistance, you will have the option to create a help desk ticket, as seen here.
- To submit the ticket, scroll down and click on “Submit Ticket”.
- Upon completion, you will receive a help desk ticket number, with instructions to check your email for a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access the full PC Matic User Guide, click here.
1,795 total views, 1 views today