327 total views, no views today
- The Dodge Retort: Twitter, Facebook fertile phishing grounds
- Ask Leo: Secure Delete – What is it and do I need it?
- Chris Pirillo: How to Convert Cassettes to MP3
- Bits from Bill: Verizon Droid Day One
- Technologizer: 25 Most Notable Quotes in Tech History
- Use Your Droid as a Modem…Tethering
- TechBite: Fixes for 3 PC Annoyances
- Tip #1: Create Windows 7 Themes
- Tip #2: Float your Hard Drive LED
- Tip #3: Information about your Hardware
- PC Pitstop Driver Library
372 total views, no views today
- Bits from Bill: Should You Upgrade to Windows 7 Now?
- Windows 7 – The Faster Version
- The Dodge Retort: Hopeful for Windows 7, But…
- Chris Pirillo: Windows 7 Security
- Ask Leo: My PC was Stolen, What Now?
- TechBite: 5 Tools to Tickle Your PCs Fancy
- Technologizer: Worst PC in America Slideshow
- Tip #1: Admin at Welcome screen
- Tip #2: Get Back the Classic Taskbar
- Tip #3: Install Windows Backup on XP
- PC Pitstop Driver Library
345 total views, no views today
PC Specs Don’t Matter
OverDrive: “Outstanding Tool”
Ask the Pros: Kill Fake AntiVirus
2 Steps to Dual Boot Windows
64 Bit Systems on the Rise
Chris Pirillo Video: Do You Need More Memory?
Bits from Bill: 4 Reasons Win 7 is 10x Better
Technologizer: World’s Weirdest Laptops
TechBite: 6 Surprising Uses for Google
The Dodge Retort: The Politics of FIOS
Tip #1: Screenrecorder
Tip #2: Virtual PC
Tip #3: Refresh Firefox Tabs Fast
Tip #4: Monitor Off Utility
PC Pitstop Driver Library
311 total views, no views today
January 14th, 2009 marks an important upgrade to the PC Pitstop OverDrive scan. “World Portable Rank” is now a standard feature of our well known System Analysis Software. Untill now all computers were included in one group to compare rankings and performance. Thanks to Lyle, Sandy, and Kevin, it’s possible to see how your portable stacks up against other portables using this newly created class, No more comparing your 3 lb. ultra-light to my 56 pound gaming box or someones 6 drive RAID array.
366 total views, no views today
324 total views, no views today
- Your PC is Not Old
- Death to the Desktop
- OverDrive – Overhauled
- Top 10 Tips of 2008 (so far)
- Bits from Bill: Spyware From Where?
- Malware Survey
- Pitstop Research: XP SP3 Adoption
- Tip #1: Ebay Mispells
- Tip #2: Rename Multiple Files at Once
440 total views, no views today
*Vista Does Not Suck
*Firefox 3, Must or Bust?
*A Faster PC in any Language
*Bits from Bill: Apples Plan to Takeover the World
*Social Bookmarking Survey
*Pitstop Research: Graphics Trends
*Tip #1: Join Vista to XP Network
*Tip #2: Vista Multiple Languages
250 total views, no views today
A Burst of Battery Life
Notepad Tips & Tricks
Problems with XP SP3
New WinPatrol Release
Bits from Bill: Good, Bad & Ugly of XP SP3
Rob on the Radio
Craplets & Bloatware Survey
Tip #1: Lost Recycle Bin
Tip #2: Fix IE Cache
Tip #3: Spot Fake Emails Easily
333 total views, no views today
According to the FTC, 10 million Americans will be the victims of identity theft this year
The fourth track from the PC Pitstop Tachometers addresses the hardship and pain felt by victims of this crime.
553 total views, no views today
Our world famous internet speed tests have a new look. Check your ping time, upload & download bandwidth from your choice of four servers.
508 total views, no views today
The Tachometers have set Vista headaches of the day to music, now our fans have set our music to video. Congratulations to David A from Ontario Canada – the winner of the PC Pitstop Tachometers Music Video Contest.
678 total views, no views today
The initial analysis of our March 2008 SPAM Survey results are in. How are other Pitstoppers coping with Spam? Is the amount of Spam increasing? Does Spam use up valuable time? Are critical messages getting lost in Spam filters?
2,449 total views, no views today
The initial analysis of our February 2008 Processor Survey results.
390 total views, no views today
The initial analysis of our January 2008 Photo Printing Survey results.
526 total views, no views today
100 Million Tests & Counting
New PCs Burdened with Old Drivers
Bits from Bill: Winpatrol 14
Vista Blues Vocalized
New Full Test Tip
Research: Tax Prep Software
Photo Printing Survey Results
Survey: AMD vs. Intel
Tip: Total Copy move files faster
Tip: Noisy Fans, and how to fix them.
239 total views, no views today
The PC Pitstop house band is taking the world by storm with their first two singles – Vista, Not What I’d Thought You’d Be & The Vista Blues. Check out these smash hits!
575 total views, no views today
It’s that time again. Rid yourself of all the old junk piling up on your hard drives and make sure your settings are where they belong.Follow these suggestions to keep the old trusty box in good shape and start the New Year off right.
628 total views, no views today